What rises in the morning and waves all day?
- What flares up And does a lot of good, And when it dies, It'
- Why is a room full of married couples empty?
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I lik
- What is the beginning of everything,also the end of life?
- What kind of dog never can bite and bark?
- What always has one eye open but can't see?
- A father's child A mother's child Yet no one's son.
- What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
- As black as ink and is not ink, As white as milk and is not
- My first letter is in fish and also in chips, My second is i
- Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.