Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody.
- At night they come without being fetched, And by day they ar
- What's too much for me,just right for two,but nothing at all
- What did zero say to eight?
- What always goes to bed with his shoes on?
- In marble walls as white as milk Lined with a skin as soft a
- A very pretty thing am I, Fluttering in the pale-blue sky. D
- A father's child A mother's child Yet no one's son.
- What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
- As black as ink and is not ink, As white as milk and is not
- My first letter is in fish and also in chips, My second is i
- Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.