Eight were standing,
Two were cracking,
Two were looking.
- Four fingers and a thumb, Yet flesh and blood I have none.
- I open wide and tight I shut, Sharp am I and paper cut— Fin
- The beginning of eternity, The end of time and space; The be
- What is it that has four legs, And one back, Yet can't walk?
- Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
- Old Mother Twitchett has but one eye, And a long tail which
- A father's child A mother's child Yet no one's son.
- What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
- As black as ink and is not ink, As white as milk and is not
- My first letter is in fish and also in chips, My second is i
- Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.